Compiled Online Databases:
1. K. M. Myers, C. Hendon, Y. Gan, W. Yao, K. Yoshida, M. Fernandez, J. Vink, and R. Wapner. A continuous fiber distribution material model for human cervical tissue. in-press Journal of Biomechanics [doi:10.1016/j.jbiomech.2015.02.060].
2. K. M. Myers, H. Feltovich, E. Mazza, J. Vink, M. Bajka, R. Wapner, T. Hall, and M. House. The mechanical role of the cervix in pregnancy. in-press Journal of Biomechanics [doi:10.1016/j.jbiomech.2015.02.065].
3. Y. Gan, W. Yao, K. M. Myers, J.Y. Vink, R.J. Wapner, and C.P. Hendon. Analyzing three-dimensional ultrastructure of human cervical tissue using optical coherence tomography. Biomedical Optics Express, 6(4):1090–19, 2015. [doi:10.1364/BOE.6.001090].
4. K.Yoshida, H. Jiang, J. Vink, R. Wapner, S. Cremers, M. Mahendroo, and K. M. Myers. Measurements of divalent and trivalent cervical collagen crosslinks with gestation in mice. PLoS ONE, 9(11):e112391, 2014. [PMID 25397407]
5. N. Zork, K. M. Myers, K. Yoshida, S. Cremers, H. Jiang, C. V. Ananth, R. Wapner, J. Kitajewski, J. Vink. A Systematic Evaluation of Collagen Crosslinks in the Human Cervix. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 212(3):321.e1– 321.e8, March 2015. [PMID 25281365]
6. W. Yao, K. Yoshida, M. Fernandez, J. Vink, R. Wapner, C. Ananth, M. Oyen, and K. M. Myers. Measuring the Compressive Viscoelastic Mechanical Properties of Human Cervical Tissue using Indentation Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials, 34(C): 18-26, June 2014.
7. K. Yoshida, C. Reeves, J. Vink, J. Kitajewski, R. Wapner, H. Jiang, S. Cremers, and K. M. Myers. Cervical Collagen Network Remodeling in Normal Pregnancy and Disrupted Parturition in Antxr2 Deficient Mice. Journal of Biomechanical Engineering, 136(2):021017, February 2014.
8. Myers K, Ateshian G. “Interstitial growth and remodeling of biological tissues: Tissue composition as state variables.” Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials, Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials, 29(C): 544-556, January 2014. [http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jmbbm.2013.03.003]
9. Fernandez M, Vink J, Yoshida K, Wapner R, and Myers K. “Direct Measurement of the Permeability of Human Cervical Tissue.” Journal of Biomechanical Engineering, 135 (2): 021023, 2013. [ASME]
10. Coudrillier B, Tian J, Alexander S, Myers K, Quigley HA, and Nguyen TD. “The Inflation Response of Normal and Glaucomatous Posterior Human Sclera.” Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science, 53 (4): 1714-1728. [IOVS]
11. Myers K, Coudrillier B, Boyce BL, and Nguyen TD. “The Inflation Response of Bovine Sclera.” Acta Biomaterialia, 6 (11): 4327-4335, 2010. [Columbia Academic Commons]
12. Myers K, Cone FE, Quigley HA, Pease ME, Gelman S, and Nguyen TD. “The in vitro Inflation Response of Mouse Sclera.” Experimental Eye Research, 91 (6): 866-875, 2010. [Columbia Academic Commons]
13. Gelman S, Cone FE, Pease ME, Nguyen TD, Myers K, and Quigley HA. “The Presence and Distribution of Elastin in the Mouse Eye.” Experimental Eye Research, 90 (2): 210-215, 2010.
14. Myers K, Paskaleva A, House M, and Socrate S. “A Study of the Anisotropic and Tension/Compression Behavior of Human Cervical Tissue,” Journal of Biomechanical Engineering, 132: 021003, 2010.
15. Myers K, Socrate S, Tzeranis D, and House M. “Changes in the Biochemical Constituents and Morphologic Appearance of the Cervical Stroma during Pregnancy,” European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, 144: S82-S89, 2009. [Columbia Academic Commons]
16. House M, Bhadelia R, Myers K, and Socrate S. “Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Three-dimensional Cervical Anatomy in the Second and Third Trimester,” European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, 144: S65-S69, 2009. [Columbia Academic Commons]
17. Myers K, Paskaleva A, House M, and Socrate S.“Mechanical and Biochemical Properties of Human Cervical Tissue,” Acta Biomaterialia, 4 (1): 104-116, 2008. [Columbia Academic Commons]
18. Myers K and Wineman A. “A Pressurized Spherical Elastomeric Membrane Undergoing Temperature Induced Scission and Crosslinking,” Mathematics and Mechanics of Solids, 8: 299-314, 2003.
Ph.d. Thesis [MIT DSpace]
M.S. Thesis [MIT DSpace]